- Social Media Marketing basics
- How to plan, schedule Facebook & Instagram
- How to reach new audiences through Facebook & Instagram
- Start up businesses
- Small businesses
- New business leaders
- Aspiring business leaders & entrepreneurs
Do you spend hours on your Facebook and Instagram marketing and feel like you aren’t getting anywhere fast? Do you get frustrated that only your family members appear to engage with you on social media? Are you struggling to reach the right audience?
Over the course of 2 zoom sessions on July 5th and 6th at 11:00am, we will provide you with the basics of social media marketing, which we have learned in our 25 years of marketing experience, to help you gain a better understanding of how you can engage and delight your customers. Not only will we go through the most common problems that we come across during our fact finds but, looking specifically at Facebook and Instagram Social Media Strategy, we will also cover:
- How to conduct a Social Media Audit so you reach the right audience
- How to plan your social media content
- How to refine your social media content mix
- How to double down on your social media content strategy for the best results
- How you can tell what the platforms are saying about the results you are achieving
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, if you would like to know more about the benefits of being a Thrive Member, including the discount on courses, please click here.