- Up to 1 hour per day for the on Zoom for the lessons
- Time outside of the lesson to complete the worksheets & Promptss
- Week 1 - Marketing Basics
- Week 2 - Building your Brand
- Week 3 - Websites, Social Media Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Week 4 - Get in the Press
- Week 4 - Writing Your Holistic Marketing Plan
- Startup business
- Business Leaders
- New Business Leaders
- Aspiring Business Leaders & Entrepreneurs
Over the course of up to one hour a day for 20 days and starting in November 2021, IRISA COMMUNICATIONS will take you through an intensive programme that will revolutionise your business marketing and give you a full plan to make 2022 the best year yet!
With top tips on strategy, insight, platforms and pitch, as well as business prompts and worksheets, IRISA COMMUNICATIONS will help you determine exactly where you want to head, what you want to achieve and how you can achieve it.
During this course (which will be live, but will be able to be reviewed via recordings in case you are unable to make the session), we will:
Week 1 – Marketing Basics
- Talk through the difference between Marketing and Sales
- How to determine your audience
- How to contact your audience
- What content you should use
- Setting targets so you can see if your marketing is working
Week 2 – Build your Brand
- What is your story?
- The importance in aligning your vision, mission and story
- What is your USP?
- Marketing LIterature – What are the essentials and what should they contain?
- Marketing planning – What to do and when
Week 3 – Websites, Social Media Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Writing content for websites
- Search Engine Optimisation Basics
- Getting to the top of Google & Bing
- Social Media Marketing on Facebook & Instagram
- Link in your LinkedIn strategy
Week 4 – Get in the Press
- What is PR and why you should use it
- How to write a press release
- Perfect your pitch
- Be your own thought leader in Newspapers, Magazines, Radio, TV and blogs
- The holistic approach
To get the best out of this course, IRISA COMMUNICATIONS would suggest allowing time to run through the prompts and work through any worksheets provided.
For more information on this course or any of the others, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.